Terms & Conditions
Doggies Day Out
I, hereby certify that my dog(s) is / are in good health and have not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 30 days. I further certify that my dog(s) have not harmed or shown aggressive behaviour towards any person or any other dog.
I have read and understand the following:
1. I give permission for Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming to take my dog(s) to the nearest vet clinic in case of emergency and understand that I am solely responsible for any harm, injury and financial expenses (e.g., taxi & vet bill, emergency bill) caused by my dog(s) to other dogs/staff members by attending Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming for any requested service.
2. I further understand and agree that my dog must be on leash and that by admitting my dog(s) to Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming that all staff at Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming have relied on my representation that my dog(s) is/are in good health and have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or dog.
3. I further understand and agree that Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming, their staff and volunteers will not liable for any problems or injuries which may develop, and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog(s) attendance and participation at Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming. Every precaution is taken to make sure your pet’s grooming is as safe and as comfortable as possible. Because of the nature of the business at Doggies Day Out Dog Grooming I understand that all pets are left here at my own risk.
4. I also understand that when dog(s) are around other dogs there is a chance that they will pick up fleas or ticks so as a responsible pet owner I understand it is my responsibility to make sure that my dog is on a preventative treatment, such Advantage or Bravecto. I further understand that dogs not treated for fleas and worms or not desexed will be housed separately from other dogs and agree that Capstar may be administered by staff to my dog & that I will pay for treatment.
5. I agree to give 48 hours’ notice of cancellation of appointments and understand that a fee of $60 will be paid if I fail to do so. Further that if I am later than 15 minutes to a scheduled appointment time late fees in the amount of $25 will be charged. With the exception of VIP clients I agree to collect my dog/s within 45 minutes of receiving a text message advising they are ready. I understand that failure to do so will result in a dog minding fee of $30 weekdays as per our advertised opening hours. All clients, including VIPs will incur late fees in the amount of $1 per minute after our advertised closing times. It is noted that there is no dog daycare on Saturdays.
6. I certify that I have read and understand the conditions and statements of this agreement.