Easter Doggy Treat Recipe
Frozen Peanut Butter, Carob & Coconut Oil Easter Treats
As we get closer to Easter, just a reminder that chocolate is toxic and can be deadly for dogs. So please remind your children (or grandchildren) to keep their easter eggs out of reach of your dogs and not to share them
· 1 Cup Peanut Butter
· ½ Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
· 1 tsp Carob Powder
· In a large bowl melt the coconut oil.
· Add the peanut butter to the oil and mix well with a large spoon.
· Mix the carob powder into the mixture.
· Fill the moulds and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
· Press out the moulds and try to wait until Easter before your pooch and kiddos eat them!